Projects are asked to meet the following criteria:
- Include hands-on involvement of St Andrew members (don’t just make a donation — get involved and let people know why you are doing this!)
- Provide service to our community outside of the St Andrew walls (not intended to provide support for existing St. Andrew programs or facilities, including our local mission project of Seven Loaves Community. For more information on or communication with Seven Loaves Community, click here.)
- Create opportunities to set an example of Christian love in action (what can you do for someone else this summer that puts your faith into action?)
- If desired, request Spark Tank match funding of up to $1,000 per person (group projects may be approved for higher matching and Youth projects do not require personal investment.)
- * Provide visual documentation of project (video, pictures, etc.) that we may share on social media.
* The purpose of sharing your projects and stories is not to be prideful, but to encourage one another in good deeds and to remind the world what Christianity is all about. Lets change the perception about who Christians are and IGNITE one another to action!
- Purchase materials if applicable
- Save receipts
- Do the project
- Take pictures and video to share (#sparktank, #standrewumc, #ignitethelight) — our version of the Ice Bucket Challenge! Please include the Spark Tank logo and/or some mention of Matthew 5:16 (like the guys who hold up the John 3:16 signs at football games)
- Turn in receipts and check request form (the form will be sent once approved)
- Receive reimbursement of 50% of monies spent